End of Summer, beginning of Autumn salad, rich with aromas, perfect as a starter or small snack paired with bread or quinoa.
- 250g lamb’s lettuce
- 300g raspberries
- 250g mozzarella
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh basil
- 50g pistachios or pine nuts
- Wash salad thoroughly and then place it either in a large bowl or directly on suitable plates.
- Spread half of the fresh raspberries evenly over the salad, as well as the mozzarella. If you are using large whole mozzarella, cut it into smaller pieces first.
- Prepare the sauce by blending the remaining raspberries with the basil, vinegar, honey, salt, pepper and olive oil in a small blender or with a hand blender.
- Crush pistachios in a mortar. If you choose pine nuts, heat a small pan and roast the nuts briefly.
- Now the salad can be prepared. Put the sauce and pistachios on the already prepared plates or in the salad bowl.